Along with the FN-FAL and the AK-47, the M14 is considered by most experts to be one of the finest
military rifles ever issued. The M14 rifle design was first conceived during World War II when airborne
units wanted a weapon with the killing power of the M1 but capable of firing fully automatic. After a lengthy design and testing period, the M14 was officially adopted as the United States Rifle, Caliber 7.62 mm in 1957.
The M14 went to war in Vietnam, but the humid jungle conditions caused the wooden stock to swell and the rifle lost its aim. The army issued a fiberglass stock for the M14 to combat this problem. The M14 served well but was almost completely superseded by the smaller calibered M16 by 1969.
One area where the M14 excelled was as a sniper rifle. A special variant with 3-9x power telescope
designated the M21, was adopted as the U.S. Army’s standard sniper rifle.
During Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm, U.S. Navy Seals were seen using the M14 as their
primary arm. The SEALS like the power and range of the M14 for use in the longer distances of desert combat.
1. The M14 Pro Series replica paintball gun is made out of a real ex-military M14!
2. Front Sight, Gas Plug, Barrel Ferrule, Vietnam Era Fiberglass Jungle Stock, Steel 20 Round
Magazine, Shoulder Sling, Rear Sight Elevation and Windage Knobs are all original U.S.G.I. M14
3. Receiver is cast from the back half a real M14 receiver. (M14 receivers are illegal in many states
because they are considered machine guns and our government cut all the military receivers in half
4. The M14 replica is correct in size and feel. Over 42" long. Weighs over 10 pounds!
5. The Pro Series M14 is constructed with one of the finest, most durable paintball markers ever
produced, the Airgun Designs Automag!
6. Comes equipped with a quick disconnect nipple for a remote air or CO2 line.