The Spyder .50 Caliber paintball brand is new for 2010. It is smaller, lighter and more efficient product line by reducing the standard .68 Caliber paintball to this new .50 Caliber size. All related equipment is smaller and lighter than .68 Caliber gear like the marker, loader, tank and paintballs but is capable of delivering almost twice the volume of ammunition. Players will be inclined to carry more paintballs and enjoy the game longer.
The all new reduced size Spyder 50 Caliber paintball creates a smaller ammunition which means greater accuracy and efficiency, less mess, less impact and less cost for the consumer. Length of time spent on the field is increased because players do not have to reload their pods/tubes or tanks as often. Since the paintball has less mass the energy carried during impact even at 300 feet per second is tolerable and less likely to cause excessive bruising of the skin. Impact energy at 300 feet per second is rated at approximately 5 joules compared to 13 joules from a 68 Caliber paintball fired at the same velocity.
Advancer™ Electronic Competition Marker
- Air Efficient EKO™ Valve System (Patent Pending)
- Break Beam Eye (Anti-Chop System)
- LEAP™ II Circuit Board with Rear Facing Color Access Mode Display
(CAMD) Developed by Tadao® Technologies with Semi-Auto and the current
PSP and Millennium settings
- Quick Release Bolt
- 10” Micro Ported Barrel
- Clamping Collar Feedneck
- 3-Way Adjustable Magnetic Response “Saber” Trigger
- Recessed Dual Texture Grip Panels
- All Aluminum Body Construction
- High Impact Polymer Trigger Frame
- Adjustable Fast Charge Low Pressure Inline Regulator
- Standard Thread Vertical Adapter
- External Velocity Adjuster
- Tool Free Striker Plug Design
- Steel Braided Hose
- Inline Bottom-line ASA
- Dual Ball Detents
- Operates on CO2 or Compressed Air
Included with this marker: - 350 Round Gravity Feed Loader - Assault Style Adjustable Shoulder StockWarranty: This marker is under manufacturers warranty. Kingman provides excellent customer support for their guns, they DO NOT accept any returns for refund. If you have any problem with your Kingman marker you must work directly with their customer service at 1-888-KINGMAN Monday through Friday. This includes any problems that are encountered out of the box. DoroPaintball Inc. will only accept Kingman markers that are new and unopened for return.