The BT-4 Combat is the choice of demanding players who are looking for a solid and cost effective base to build up with custom parts with the ability to use military spec features. The combat comes with BT reliability and battle tested durability.
· Compact and durable marker ideal for stealth with Offset SlideawayTM Feedport.
· Tournament legal external velocity adjuster.
· Removable grip frame for quick and easy upgrades.
· Easily accepts expansion chambers, vertical and horizontal bottle adapters.
· Works with CO2 or Compressed air.
· Stainless steel bottomline.
· Impact resistant baked on coating.
· Dual Picatinny mounting rails meet Military Standard 1913.
· Modular trigger system.
· 1 year full parts and labor warranty.
· Slide-AwayTM Feedport for easy cleaning, maintenance - Offset for aim and accuracy.
· Light weight balanced construction.
· Adjustable vertical front grip.
· Selecta-BarrelTM adapter allows use of multiple barrel threads.
· Caliber: .68
· Action: Semi-Automatic
· Powered: CO2 or Compressed Air(HP Output)
· Main Body Material: Aluminum
· Accuracy Range: 150+ft
· Barrel Length 8.5 inches
· Weight unloaded/no bottle: 3 pounds
The BT-4 comes with a removable barrel system. This feature allows the user to select a barrel that is suitable for the playing conditions. Standard barrels are mirror honed with a step-bore and porting.
BT Paintball Designs warrants the replacement of any original part due to defect in materials and/or worksmanship of this marker. This warranty will be in effect for twelve months for parts and twelve months for labor following the original date of purchase for the original purchaser. Such warranty service will be provided only if the warranty registration card included with this manual is filled in completely and on file at BT Paintball Designs. DoroSports will only accept BT guns that are brand new and unopened for return.