What is the right gun for you?
Of course personal preference should play a big part in making your decision. Since most air-soft guns are, for the most part, very similar internally, you should pick a gun which you think looks cool and fits the purpose for which you’re buying it. There are many styles to choose from and most are available in several different levels of quality.
Beginning air softers should pay attention to both price and quality. If you’re just getting started with airsoft it might not be a good idea to start by getting the most expensive guns. Some guns are quite expensive and if you find that airsoft is just not for you then you will probably end up being disappointed with your purchase.
However, you also don’t want to just buy the cheapest thing you can find. Less expensive guns can be fun toys but we recommend that you get a more solid gun which will shoot harder and give you a good experience without spending a fortune. For beginners we recommend our spring pistols made or lower priced Electric Rifles. Also, get yourself a speed loader, they are cheap and will save you from the hassle of loading only one BB at a time.
If you’ve played airsoft a few times, and maybe own a gun or ten yourself you’re probably starting to think of getting something a with a little more kick. You will want to look for features such as an FPS rating of 320 or higher and a high capacity magazine. You may also want to get a an extra magazine or ten. As far as rifles go you will probably want an AEG and one that includes a metal gear box. If you want a pistol we recommend our non-blowback green gas pistols. They are relatively inexpensive and shoot hard!
If you’ve been playing for a while you’ve had enough experience to know what type of gun you’re looking for and what features you need.
The 12 Best BB Airsoft Guns to Start Using Now
- Firepower F4-D M4 Full Auto Electric Airsoft Rifle
- Colt M4A1 RIS Full Metal AEG Airsoft Rifle
- Tippmann Tactical Commando AEG Carbine 14.5in Airsoft Rifle Black
- Tippmann Tactical Commando AEG Carbine 14.5in Airsoft Rifle Tan
- GAME FACE ASRGTH Electric Full/Semi-Auto Airsoft Submachine
- Tippmann Airsoft Marker CQB V2 – Orange Tip Semi/Full 300-338 fps
- Daisy Unisex Powerline 415 Pistol
- HK Heckler & Koch HK416 AEG 6mm BB Rifle
- Sig Sauer SIG1 MPX
- Walther P22 Spring Powered 6mm BB Pistol
- Elite Force HK Heckler & Koch USP CO2 Powered 6mm BB Pistol
- Firepower .45 Metal Slide Spring Powered Airsoft Pistol